Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thursday

It has been a cold Thursday. It was cold outside today. It was actually quite warm this morning, but things have chilled down since then. There is a beautiful sunset shaping up outside my windown and the sky is lighting up orange. I have a tendency to strike off on my own and find some neat places. I would like to share those places with you. First off there is very tasty Mexican food restaurant in Tokyo that I have only been too once, but plan on venturing to again in the future. It is hard navigating Tokyo sometimes. When I go I always find it is a random search with many different odd turns that I end up taking along the way. What results is the inevitable discovery of new places and locations which in the end make the detour worthwhile and an adventure. The Mexican Restaurant is located next to the Ace Hostel in Tokyo. Basically walk out the door of Ace Hostel turn right and cross to the other side of the street. You will notice a big road above you running perpendicular to the street you are on. You want to follow that street. There are stairs leading up to that street. Go up the stairs. Once you are on the street follow that street walking away from Ace Hostel. Walk for about 15 or 20 minutes and then you will find a nice little Mexican Restaurant on your left. I completely forget the name of the restaurant, but it is tasty and cozy as well. Lately I find my self in Sengawa regularly as well. There is a Vegan Live house Restaurant there that serves delicious Ramen and desserts too. To find the restaurant. Walk out of Sengawa station and walk towards the big supermarket. You will pass a starbucks and a really nice international grocery store. keep walking and explore the area. It is very calm and has a neat feel. Keep walking and you will run into a huge department store with many bikes parked outside usually. Turn left and walk 60 steps. The Kick Back Cafe is the restaurants name and many people play music there during dinner hours. It's a great place to kick back and relax. Do so!!! Non-sweetened soymilk goes great with any kind of noodles. I encourage everyone to create! Do so often

No comments:

Post a Comment