Tuesday, September 29, 2009

For Now

I think Daily about what I really want to say. What I really want to show the world. Is that simple drive to show purpose, or to simply make footsteps and let the wind wash away the prints in the sand?  Nature, now that is something that I demise will bring future lands to future people. I look at my reflection now staring back at my self. I tilt my head, it tilts its head. It is self-observation. It occurs to me now and more then before that I will never see my self portrait, never gleam at it’s occurrence, never watch its rainbow of colors. It is quite striking to fit those ties to together in that order and make a sentence. All over the world people do the same thing. They stare at their reflections and monitor their well-being. It’s common stance to do so and a right that we have. Yet appearance lacks in the shadows what it does in the door. We all find our own fit and roll with it. Yet we never see our true selves, never gleam at our real photo, only maximize or quantify our simplistic character.  I would truly like to write a story, something that has a fitting beginning and ending, with some purposeful plot in the middle. I would like to do so because it would use time in a seemingly purposeful way and also because I am an observer. As I do now typing this to you. I do look at my reflection and am also aware of a street light across the street. In our lives we have a lot of space to fill up especially when were young.  If we have lots of space then we notice this amount of space and it swallows us in a tactile timetable where only moments exact locations run the miles of certainty in their exposure. If we don’t have enough time well then many instruments play together in random fashion and we are filled with noise, which is only remedied by coffee. It’s not that direction is a mere perception of contemplating the exactness of ourselves, it’s really that we see eternity in view of a nearby land and revel at its momentary relaxation. I'll write a story soon. I really want to. Especially because I'm in Japan and it would be fitting. Here are some pictures though for your amusement. I make rice, or harvest rice, Tokyo and it's feeling, friends, The whole tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment