Monday, September 7, 2009

class

おひおごずますみにさん

Good morning everyone,
I love showing up to the school in the morning and the first thing I hear as I enter the office is the choir practicing down the hall. Their voices echo off the walls and flow into the sea breeze. I`ve been explaining about my life in Japan, but I have not depicted in intricate detail what happens during a lesson or a typical day at school. Well, all days are quite different. I can tell you that my day at elementary school quite contrasts a day at Naraha Chugaku. Both are exciting. The morning usually starts at about a little after 6am. I rise stumble across my bedroom floor and scoop out rice with a paddle and put it into a bowl, which I recieve from the refrigerator. I have started to put my dishes in the fridge as to keep them nice and cool. It puts a refreshing tint on the morning`s activities. Rice in bowl I make my way to the table and find some other cool food items to partake in my bowl with rice party. Vegetables, rice toppings, sometimes fruit sits along side and then I eat. Soon I mount my bicycle with a basket, guitar in one hand and pedal of to Minami sho... south elementary. The cool wind blows in my face and the ocean sings nearby. I thank the Japanese Gods that the ride is downhill on the way there. I greet the school bow about 15 times saying ohiyou gozimus to all the teachers and then sit at a desk. Then the clock ticks. The teachers leave.. the teachers come back. They give me coffee. I take the coffee and drink the coffee. Oops now I have to go to class. I will countine at another time soon my friends soon

No comments:

Post a Comment