Monday, September 14, 2009

What if

What do you feel. What is the rock beneath your feet. Where is your approach to the rolling hills that roll out to a sea and breeze. The candid response is always known with care. Care is the thing that cares and causes appreciation. It`s the coffee cup that steams up, leaves a smoke trail, blows when you breathe and fills the room with personality. The Bus drives humming as your head rests against its wall. The thoughts pour out and in and crashing candid responses carefully cling to the realm of existence, to the realm of purpose. The road music continues in your head and subconscious desire is replaced with the crashing of bottled emotion flowing over threads whispering unconscious exposure. Maybe its just that I drank Jasmine Tea. It has a bitter taste, yet leaves the mouth with honey afterward sweet like spring leaves blooming after a brief rainstorm, fresh like the the sunshine that hits a foggy mountainside. It really put me into a mood, a peaceful mood where words flowed like they do. Dancing in circles a few nights past to the sound of pin ball machine music ripped and combined together into perfect beat, mixed with cotton candy and spread on the floor with jelly beans. I guess that`s what I danced to the other night. And before that there was the brief scene of a hidden oasis folded back from a mysterious lake and a bus that drove though continuous fog higher into sky land. I just remember walking along an ancient paths where old relics where placed on either side in ordered, yet random fashion and then the river flowed and people sat in hot water. It was the land of the Japanese fairy land where the leaves turned a bright green and made way for hot water that steamed the forest and gave it a moments rest. Now it is Monday and here I am in the bustle of school life again. Little Japanese children run up to me and bounce around me and say "touchee" reapeatedly which is what they translate is the American version of the "High 5" and they tell me to put my hand really high so they can jump up and try to hit it. Then they jitter out a whole bunch of Japanese and I understand one word and I reply and they laugh and clap their hands and bounce around some more and ask for high five`s once more. I can just kind of say "awwwwwwww" for it`s really cute and how can you not smile with your eyes, mouth and heart and feel like a whole bunch of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment