Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To Iwaki!!







Last night I took some pictures. I'm starting to love the expressway in Japan. Granite you do have to pay to ride, but it is smooth sailing once your on. So that is the way I arrived at Iwaki yesterday evening. The night soon came and the city lit up. It is a quiet night life here. It is always happening yet it whispers where as Tokyo's nightlife shouts. Here's some examples
There's a Mcdonalds on the corner. Sometimes there is this musician that sits out on the corner in the cold and plays. You can hear him for blocks. He wasn't there last night it was quite cold. Everybody's steps could be heard more easily.

It was fun to be out and in the town. I love the library here as well. There is an English stack I like to dig into. They have every subject from time travel to biology to classics in literature. I read the Toyota Story just a little ago. The company is a good one I feel even with the trouble.

Mostly I'm just having fun with pictures right now. Right now I just noticed I am writing in blue. I don't know how that happened. I didn't change the font. I'm running with it. Finally I ate some delicious Yaki Niku. The people were nice and I told him that Colorado was in the middle of the U.S. They knew about Denver and immediately remarked that there are lots of car factories there. I guess they are correct. I will ponder on that for next time.
mmmmm yaki niku. Well to close it up lets hear it for the Japanese vending machine with hot and cold drinks anytime of the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment