Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sky Shooting

The serenity of the moment catches its breath and sends the sparks of infinity shooting in directions different than one would expect. That is how I found my motivations on this day. They were not altogether random, but more like a million puzzle pieces vying for position among the cloudless stratosphere. When the pieces fit together they blocked the true intention and so I had move them in such a way that they would not block the view, but instead reveal a pattern and would in summation make the view accented that would strengthen the overall purpose and make the view dance with the puzzle rather than hide behind it. What I noticed though at this point in time is that there was a candle staring me straight in the face. It's light was flickering as it too moved to a motion flicking it's shadows on the wall. The flame was a million different colors and spit out these frame by frame changing the the scenery surrounding into that color for a moment and so I was able to realize the transition of change as this candle poured forth its energy and made we witness such a spectacle. While this random pace of events was occurring I could help but notice the clock out of the right corner of my eye. The hands were twitching between 6 and 5 as if too say time hadn't completely stopped, but was refusing to move forward as well and yet all this time my feet stood grounded. I desired to move and yet was unable to somehow. My desires were thwarted by some unknown force, which I imagined also gave the clock it's  motions. I then saw a button on the table in front of me and noticed that I was able to move my hands. Somehow the movement of my hands were allowed and they changed color as the candle caused this transition to reflect on the room around me. I was able to touch the button and I pushed it and everything stopped. I could've heard a pin drop at that moment and I was in the room and the candle was out and it was a regular room with a table and and piano in the corner and a door leading outside and I could walk and so I did walk and I did go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment