Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ha for planning

As I was sitting for yoga today I couldn't figure out what I was going to do first. I didn't know where I was going to do my yoga as the place where I currently do yoga is quite small and I felt in confusion. Upon contemplating my situation I ended up doing my Tai Chi practice and then the quote that found me a couple of days previously found me once again.... "we plan... god laughs" How many times in life do we need to be reminded of this and yet I always hear him laughing. Everyday I try to plan out the details for my life and yet I always hear the laughing in the background and in the end I can't help but laugh as well. Everyday seems to work on a different beat and a new beat and I think the Earth is learning for the first time as well and that make sense as astronomers have dutifully noted how the Universe is expanding. As another favorite quote eloquently reads "expectation should be replaced with playfulness".... and the world is very playful indeed. We get caught in the planning and that is what can make decision making so difficult because we have this preconceived notion on how things will fall together. In reality even if we take the simplest processes everything happens with being playful. The seed and plant knows this as the fruit tree drops its fruit in the soil knowing that somehow a new fruit tree will grow or maybe it won't. I constantly have to be reminded by this, and yet it is always an amusing realization. However, this doesn't mean we shouldn't plan I believe. To the contrary.. we should plan... it's just important to laugh when we end up surprised

今日ヨガ座ってみながら全然一番最初のこと決まってできません。私の部屋の幅は狭くてだからどこやって悩んだも頭は混雑。あたゆまに状態考えと(対置)決まった始めった。

No comments:

Post a Comment